Proving US Citizenship for the K1 Fiance Visa

Only a US citizen can petition a fiancé for a K1 Fiance Visa. As you may expect, the Petitioner will have to demonstrate that he or she is a US citizen to obtain a Fiancé Visa. You can submit the following documents to prove your US Citizenship:
Copy of your Birth Certificate
Copy of your Certificate of Naturalization
Copy of your Certificate of Citizenship
Copy of your Report of Birth Abroad of a US Citizen (form FS-240)
A valid and current copy of your US Passport
Any one of these documents will suffice.
If you have any questions about the Fiance Visa, you are welcome to call me anytime toll free at 1-888-515-3529.
Attorney Jeff Pettys
Contact Information