Quick facts to know about applying for a K1 Fiance Visa

To obtain a K1 Fiance Visa, the US Citizen must file form I-129f Petition for Alien Fiance. The current edition is dated 06/13/13. No previous editions are accepted. File your forms and documents with USCIS at P.O. Box 660151, Dallas, TX 75266. The current filing fee is $340.00. Your check must be made payable to The US Department of Homeland Security.

If you have questions about the K1 Fiance Visa, you are welcome to call me anytime toll free at 1-888-515-3529.

Attorney Jeff Pettys

Contact Information