What is a K1 Fiance Visa and when do you need one?

A K1 Fiance Visa is a non immigrant visa that allows the fiancé of a US Citizen to come to the United States for the sole purpose of getting married.

You need a K1 Fiancé Visa when you are in love with a person who is a citizen of another country currently living overseas and you want to get married. That’s the simple test.

If you would like more information about the Fiance Visa and how to apply for one, you are welcome to call me anytime toll free at 1-888-515-3529. I would be happy to discuss your situation and answer all your questions.

Attorney Jeff Pettys

Contact Information