Finding Forms for a K1 Fiance Visa

There is no requirement that you hire an Attorney to prepare and submit your application for a K1 Fiance Visa, but I don’t recommend it.  I think the chances of making a mistake if you don’t have prior experience submitting such an application would be high. Nevertheless, should you wish to proceed on your own, this short article should give you some helpful direction.
The forms for a K1 Fiance Visa can be found online by going to Once you have entered the US Department of Homeland Security site, click on the tab for Forms.
To apply for a K1 Fiance visa, you will need to submit a I-129f Petition for Alien Fiance form, as well as a G325A Biographic Information form for you and your fiancé. Each form comes with its own set of instructions, which you must read carefully. The instructions will help you better understand how to complete each form and what documents you are required to submit with each form.

The forms will also give you a mailing address for your application and any required filing fees that will need to be submitted with your forms and documents.
Once approved by USCIS, you will be contacted by the US Embassy closest to where your fiancé resides. The Embassy will give you further instructions and requirements that you must follow to complete your application and schedule your fiancés K1 Fiance Visa interview.
If you have questions about the K1 Fiance Visa, you are welcome to call me anytime at 1-888-515-3529.
Attorney Jeff Pettys
Contact Information