Fiance Visa Forms – Where can I find the correct forms

Fiance Visa forms can be found at Once on the home page, click on the tab for “forms” and a list of the forms will appear. You can read and review the forms or download them directly to your computer. The instructions can also be found with the forms. The forms and their instructions are always free from the official government site. For a Fiance Visa, you will need forms: I-129F, and G325A. Its always a good idea to read the notes on the website regarding the form’s expiration date. USCIS is always updating their forms and they will let you know when they anticipate updating the forms and which outdated forms will still be accepted. You can use an outdated form so long as they are still being accepted. If you use a form that is outdated and no longer accepted, USCIS will likely return your file and application.

You are welcome to call me anytime should you have any questions about the K1 Fiance Visa. You can reach me toll free at 1-888-515-3529.

Jeff Pettys

Contact Information