K2 Visa for Children of Fiance Visa Holder

The minor children of a parent who has applied for a fiance visa can come to the United States with their parent or follow at a later date. As children of a fiance visa holder, they qualify for K2 Visas. In order to obtain a K2 visa, the minor children must be listed on the Applicants I-129F Fiance Visa application form. They do not need to file their own I-129F form with USCIS. However, once USCIS has approved the parents I-129F fiance visa form, the minor children of a fiance visa holder will need to file their own visa application forms required by the US Embassy or Consulate along with their parents’s visa forms. They will also have to pay their own visa application fees.

You are welcome to call me if you have any questions about obtaining a K1 Fiance Visa of K2 visas for children. You can reach me toll free at 1-888-515-3529.

Attorney Jeff Pettys


Contact Information