Getting your K1 Fiance Visa from the US Embassy in Manila, Philippines

Once an applicant’s I-129f visa petition for  K1 Fiance Visa has been approved by USCIS and your file has been transferred to the US Embassy in Manila, you will need to submit additional forms and documents to the Embassy to ultimately obtain your fiancé visa.
To begin with, there is a $265 dollar application fee that must be paid to the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).  All Fiance Visa applicants must pay their fee with an application deposit slip which can be obtained online from the online appointment website used by the Embassy.
After paying your fee, you can schedule your visa appointment after obtaining and/or submitting the following required items:
  • DS 160 Online Non Immigrant Visa Application
  • Current Passport that is valid for a minimum of six months
  • Philippine Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), formally know as the NSO.
  • NBI Police Clearance for all applicants 16 years or older.
  • Evidence of a Genuine Engagement
  • Proof of termination of all prior marriages
  • Certificate of No marriage Record (Cenomar)
  • Evidence of Support. This is the I-134 Affidavit of Support with supporting financial documents from the US Citizen Petitioner
  • 3 passport style photos
  • Medical Examination from St Luke’s Medical Center Extension Clinic ( see
If you have any questions about obtaining a K1 Fiance Visa from the US Embassy in Manila, Philippines, you are welcome to call me anytime. You can reach me toll free at 1-888-515-3529.
Attorney Jeff Pettys
Contact Information