Fiance Visa Forms

To obtain a Fiance Visa, you will need to fill out and submit USCIS form I-129f. This form is called Petition for Alien Fiance(e). The form is about three pages long. You will also need to submit USCIS form G-325A for the petitioner and the foreign fiance. These three forms along with all the supporting evidence of a bona fide relationship must be submitted to USCIS.  If there are minor age children of the fiance who need visas as well, their names must be listed on form I-129f.

Once approved by USCIS, the Fiance Visa application and approval is transferred to the US Embassy nearest to the residence of the foreign fiance(e). The US Embassy has their own forms to submit, which can include any combination of the following fiance visa forms, DS 230, DS 156, DS 156k, and DS 157. Each US Embassy has their own set or procedures for submitting forms and evidence and its important that you obtain their current instructions for processing your fiance visa. (See Update on new DS 160 Online form)

If you have any questions or wish to discuss your plans to obtain a K1 Fiance Visa, please feel free to call me at 1-888-515-3529.

Jeff Pettys


Contact Information