Basic Documents Required For A K1 Fiance Visa

There are certain basic documents that are required by USCIS when applying for a K1 Fiance Visa. Both the Petitioner (US Citizen) and the Beneficiary (foreign fiance) have to provide documents along with their signed forms. These documents include:
  • Birth Certificates
  • Copies of Passport Pages
  • Divorce Decrees for each previous marriage
  • Evidence that you have met (pictures, plane tickets, hotel receipts, etc..)
  • Evidence of a relationship (copies of emails, text messages, Skype calls, etc..)
  • Federal Tax Return, W2, Bank Statements, Employment Letter (for Petitioner only)
  • Criminal Records (if applicable)
Additional documents may be required depending on your circumstances. Each form contains instructions and those instructions will state what documents need to be submitted. Its important that you carefully read all instructions.
You are welcome to call me anytime at 1-888-515-3529 if you have questions about the K1 Fiance Visa process.
Attorney Jeff Pettys
Contact Information