Multiple K-1 Fiance Visa Filings

USCIS allows a Petitioner to file more than one K1 Fiance Visa. However, if you have filed two or more K-1 Fiance Visa petitions in the past, you must apply for a waiver when applying again. You will also need a waiver if you have had one K-1 Fiance Visa approved within the past two years.


To request a waiver, you simply write a letter stating all available facts about your previous filings. Be sure to include the name of your former fiance, the date that you filled, and your former case number. You should specifically state that you are requesting a waiver, and attach the letter to your new K-1 fiance visa petition.


If you have any questions about the K1 Fiance Visa or how to requests a waiver for multiple filings, please feel free to give me a call toll free at 1-888-515-3529l. I would be happy to answer all your questions.


Attorney Jeff Pettys

Contact Information