The US Embassy in Manila requires certain documents to be brought to your K1 Fiance Visa interview. Here is a checklist for you to review:
- DS 160 Nonimmigrant Visas Application Confirmation Page
- A Valid Passport that is good for at least 6 months
- An Original Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- NBI Police Clearance (for applicants aged 16 an older)
- Police Certificates from any country where an applicant has lived for more than 6 months after age 16.
- Arrest, Court and Prison Records
- Certificate of No Marriage Record (Cenomar)
- I-134 Affidavit of Support from Petitioner with a copy of all financial records of support (current year’s Federal Tax Return, W2, and Employment Letter)
- 3 color photographs (see State Department requirements)
- Medical Examination report from St. Luke’s Medical Center Extension Clinic
These required documents and further instructions can be found on the US Embassy website for Manila, Philippines. If you have any questions about applying for a K1 Fiance Visa or the required interview documents for a K1 Fiance Visa, you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss. I can be reached by calling my toll free office number at 1-888-515-3529.
Attorney Jeff Pettys